Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Annoying


“My name is @ñ*¥     I'm aleven     they dont like me much cuz I get on there nervs     its not like I try but everwun dusnt like me and that makes me mad and then that makes me not like anywun and so I try to make poeple mad cuz they make me mad to but I dont care     my mom likes me more than anywun else but she says I need to shape up or ship out and that makes me mad and then I say to her that I dont like it when she says that     I dont have a brother or a sister and I dont have any cusins or ants and unkels and my dad left a long time ago cuz he told my mom he cudnt do kids     my mom says hes a asshole”
*
“That asshole left me alone with a kid he never had any intention of raising! I never dreamed that was happening then. I was in love, but I'll never make that mistake again. Andy was a headache from the word go. When he was a toddler, he'd sometimes yell for hours until his voice went. I stopped trying to stop it after a few months, cuz nothing I do would change it. I took him to doctors and he never would scream like that for them. They wanted me to keep him on these drugs they gave me but I didn't think that was a good idea, cuz it never helped, so I finished the drugs off myself. It helped me more. Maybe they meant them for me I don't know what the f**k went on. I did my best with Andy but I have never been up to the single parenting thing. I need a life, so I always made sure I had one.
*
“my teechers are meen to me and the other kids dont like me and I hate them and I hate scool but I still try to lern things but I havent lernt everthing I need to no     I never had any frens cuz I never even want one and I just stayd in my room wen I was littal and if I want to go out then I wud just go     I told my mom I can do wut I want and I can git my own food and I can go to bed wen I wanna and she didn’t hafta do nuthin for me cuz I no she didn’t like havin ta do stuf she didn’t wanna do”
*
“When he turned 11, Andy changed. He was always hard to deal with, more stubborn as he got older, and he was always stubborn, asking too many questions, demanding too much from me...too much time, too much energy, too much, too much...I can't keep up with it all. When he was 9, I remember him walking in on me gettin' it on with this guy I met...just some one night thing...and Andy just stood there. I told him to get out, I said go to your room, go to bed, but he wouldn't budge. He giggled a lot and the guy I was screwing almost stopped but I told him just ignore him. The guy thought it was too much havin' my 9 year old watchin' but we were under the blankets. Andy couldn't see nothin' and he was gigglin' fer crissake! But then at 11, that was it.
*
“I left my house cuz my mom sed I cudnt stay there no mor so I just left and I sleep wherever I want to now and I steel food wen I need to eet and I pee and poop in the woods or I go to the comunity center     they let me go in there an wash myself  sometimes poeple give me food just to make me leev and I dont wana be aroun them anyway so I go”
*
“He ran away three weeks ago and I couldn't get him to come back if I tried. I couldn't be happier, actually. He'll be ok, as if anyone in this whole town would give a s**t anyway. He knows how to survive. Hell, that kid'll outlive the f**kin' cockroaches! I just plan on livin' my life now, just like if I didn't even have a kid, cuz I haven't had enough fun. God-damnit! There's some serious partyin' to do! Not that I ever let Andy stop me, but now maybe Dale will move back in with me again. Like I said before, Andy put a crimp in my sex life, that's for sure. He'd usually just knock on the door, and say he's hungry or some s**t.”
*
“I bin doin ok but poeple are startin to get more mad at me wen I come aroun     The polis tried to take me back to my moms but I didnt even go in     I sed ok I'll go an then they talkd to my mom and she lookd out at me an winkd an I new she was sayin she wud make sure Id stay but she new I was gonna leev agin     She says Im anoyin but we both see eye to eye”
*
“They tried to bring him back. They said I had to provide food and shelter for him, and that I could be brought up on charges for not reporting him missing, for child endangerment. Those f**king hypocrites just don't want him running around the town annoying everyone! As far as I'm concerned he can come and go as he pleases, but I'd rather him go than come.”
*
“I went to scool yeserday an everwun bood wen I came in an I flippd em all off an sed I wasn ever comin back agin an they clappd     the principel yelld for me to stop an he sed he was gonna call my mom an I sed I dont live there anymore an he sed what am I doin an I said nothin' an I ran away
*
“The Principal of Andy's school called. He left a message, cuz Dale is back, and...you know...we were busy! His message said that he was gonna call the authorities and report me. Motherf**ker! He's nothing but a fraud! He never gave a s**t about Andy anymore than anyone else but now he's gonna act like he cares. He's an asshole.”
*
“I ate some chiken stayk that this guy orderd     He sat there eetin an I just watchd him     he sed get lost but I stayd and then I started screemin how hungry I was an affer a coupl minits he left     he sed he shud spank me     I sed only my dad can do that an I never even saw him ever even wuns and the guy drove away an I ate his chiken stayk”
*
“Andy never knew his dad, and I always told him how lucky he was. I haven't seen or heard from that rat bastard since the day Andy was born. I have no idea where he went but I hope he's far, far away and stays there. I had a lot of guys over the years but no one ever stuck around, until Dale. I mean, most of 'em I didn't want 'em stickin' around anyway, but the good ones never did either, until Dale. Me n Dale were shacked up for a couple a years...almost a couple. I’m really glad he’s back. He makes me really happy.”
*
“I went way out from the town an there was a house that lookd like nobody livd there     I went in an there was a guy there an he was reely sick an he cudnt move an talk so I decidd to stay there     he had a frigarader an it had a lotta food in it an he had a kichen an plats an everthing     he had a bathroom to an I washd up     the guy trid to grab me but he cudnt move an he made funy gronin sounds     so I just sleepd wherever I want an in the day Id go out an play an look around an at night Id eet somethin an sleep and use the bathroom”
*
“The police came around again and I said I can't keep track of him. He just goes where he wants to go and I can't stop him. They said they could arrest me for neglect. I told them prove to me he's been neglected. He has food, he ain't complaining about being hungry or havin' nowhere to sleep. You find him, I says, and prove to anyone that he ain't perfectly happy being out doin' what he wants, and then if he says I neglected him you come and take me away. They said the school called them too, and that I should be caring about his education. I said he used to go to school all the time on his own, up until he turned 11, and they treated him awful...talk about neglect. The kids called him names and the teachers too, and he still went and he was doin' ok too. Maybe you oughta, I said to them, maybe you oughta go talk to the principal and see how they treated him. I think he's better off not being in that school, just like he's better off bein' off on his own. He'll do ok, I told them, he'll be fine wherever he is.” 
*
“I livd there with that sick guy for a whil but then wun day I came home an he wasnt movin' at all an I said stuf to him but his eyes was closd an I thot he must be ded     I was hungry so I ate some food an then I thot I better go tell somebody that the guy is ded so I went to town an to the polis an I told em where I was stayin an how that sick guy died”
*
“The police have my son in custody, an 11 year old boy in custody. That's what they called it. I said what did he do? What did you charge him with? They said truancy, he ain't been to school in days, and then they said there's more. He's been stayin' at some shack out in the woods and some guy died there and Andy came in and reported it. I said, s**t, what, do you think he killed the guy? They said, we don't know yet, but we're investigating it. Then I heard Andy right through the phone screamin' just like he did when he was a toddler. The police said I had to go get him.”
*
“My mom caym to the polis stashun and fot with the polis bout me     she sed I was to much to handel to much for anywun to handel     that I was better off on my own     I told em I didnt wanna live with her why cant I live out in that house in the woods where that guy died     they sed I cudnt do that an I screamd som mor so they held me tight an gave me a shot an then put me in jail     my mom wasnt there wen I woke up     they sed she sind som paper with som lady who was gona pick me up in a littal wile”
*
“I'm free now. I don't have to worry about him anymore. They wanted something legal so I signed him over to the State. They said they still might press charges against me, I said, f**k that! I ain't worried. He'll get taken care of, or he'll run away again, it's all the same to me, cuz he's not my problem. I found out a real f**kin' pisser though. I still can't f**kin' believe this s**t! I mean, what are the chances? What are the f**kin' chances? That guy that died out there in that shack that Andy was stayin for weeks........that was the asshole........Andy's father.”

All rights reserved. ©2018, 2020 Todd Franklin Osborn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine A Planet

I try to imagine a planet with no predators. It must necessarily have no life. Only life competes for resources: to continue living, to domi...